Monday, January 14, 2013

Yum

On Wednesday (last week), I posted two pics
and mentioned something about~
Get Healthy.

Handsome Man and myself are participating in a 24 Day Challenge.
Challenge for me is an understatement.
I am not a fan of:  veggies, fruit (with the exception of pears),
cooking dinner, exercising...basically anything healthy.
I am a fan of:  desserts, chocolate, cheeseburgers, cheese pizza...
(I do like pizza with an EVO base rather than the red sauce.)
((That doesn't count for much!))
So...
And because of the above I am's~I need to make a life style change.
And because Handsome Man agrees ~ he's taking the challenge with me as a team effort.
(I reallllllly, reallllllllllly love this guy!)

Those muffins from last Wednesday were a fiber muffin with chopped apples and pears.  And believe it or not~Yum.

Off to a good start and wishing you a healthy week!
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment