Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday Readers

I belong to a Book Club.

There are some pretty amazing women in our group.  I love them all and really have fun sharing time with them!  Today, we met at a farmhouse and were treated to a delicious Brunch in the country.  This lady is a definite made from scratch woman.
Yes~we discussed a book... But, food first!
Breakfast Pizza (recipe from an old church cookbook), fruit, bubble bread and Coconut Cream pie~amazing!

You can tell we loved it all!

The book:

This fictional story touched my heart~a David versus Goliath sort of story.  I love cheering for the underdog!  

The title is based on an old Native American legend.  

Willow Creek, Montana, small town, USA, where everyone has a story.   There are a few "characters" and I mean that "literally" that you will love.  Each one with their own distinct personality and challenge to overcome.  (I know-hokie...but it's true and believable).  Settle in and get ready to become involved in the story.

Now...there are a few basketball games in this storyline.  Just in case March Madness was over too soon for you.
Those last seconds last forever!

We all agreed that it would make a great movie!  

A real feel good read,
MFSD
Let me know what you thought of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment