Wednesday, November 7, 2012

An Unexpected Surprise...

On our way home...
Handsome Man allowed me one last look at an Iowa Quilt Shop.
I chose this one~because of the name.
(I'm learning to really like my app!)
It was not a disappointment!
The name says it all~
The owner had just opened in August of this year.
Serendipity.
Yes, the owner had beautiful red hair,
and she was a delight to visit with!
Her story was~
she was ready for a change and decided to open a quilt shop.
This church building was available...
and the rest was history.
You would think with this kind of inventory~
she had been in business for years.
(She doesn't do things half way.  Her words, not mine.)
I found so many fun things...
I think I might have gone a little "crazy" too.
But just look at all the colors!
I couldn't help myself!
(By the way, Handsome Man was present for the entire shopping experience; he was settled comfortably on a church bench with his email.)
I love surprises!
This was another surprise~
opening doors to find treasures!

Treasure hunting,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment