Thursday, November 1, 2012

Green is the Reason

This is it!
Our true reason for the road trip!
Handsome Man was invited to a Gold Key Tour...
and I tagged along.
(I've been a John Deere Green fan since I was a little girl.)
((I grew up going to my great uncle's dealership,
and riding along with my Dad on his combine when he custom harvested.))
So when the invitation came for a tour...
I was soooooo excited!
Obviously, Handsome Man is excited too!
Notice his big smile!
(And, yes, it surprised a few of my friends.)
((Nostalgia played a big part in my excitement.))

Handsome Man posed with a tractor similar to the one purchased.
See that huge smile!

Another photo op...
Don't we look amazing in our safety gear~
which was required during our tour of the factory.
Cute, huh...
The tour required a lot of walking~but it was fascinating to get to see the factory and the process of putting one of these giants together!  We were able to see the process from start to finish.  I'll never look at a tractor the same way!  The employees were so nice and friendly~ they love their Green!

Please note~we didn't buy this pretty little thing by ourselves!  It's a Bolay Farms 9R~we were very lucky to get to experience the tour.  We wore our Bolay Farms T's during the visit.  We were proud to represent the family.

Green Tourists,
MFSD



No comments:

Post a Comment