Friday, November 2, 2012

Quilting Time, Oops!

Sorry! This was not supposed to go
out on Thursday...
(I think I've mentioned before ~ I'm NOT a TECHIE!)
So...here we go again:

When you visit Iowa...
you can easily find Quilt shops.
Well...
if the barns and buildings have them...
there must be quilting shops.
This was a first stop.
She had many fall delights!
Of course conversations were struck up
asking where we were from and why we were there.
Handsome Man was able to share his part of the visit and I got to touch and
look all throughout the store.
(He's great at striking up a conversation.)
You can't let the outside be the judge of this shop.
It was a delight inside!
Infact, I found several kits and pieces that were a must have.
(Yes, I purchased quite a bit.)
And, again, Handsome Man had a great visit with the shop owner and...
I milled around.
Connie's was one of my favorite stops!
You can't (or shouldn't) judge a shop by it's storefront.

I found an app on my phone for seeking out local shops from where you are.
Ummmmmmm   Hmmmmmmm... :)  And, we did.
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment