Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! It's all around...Communities will celebrate with an Annual Easter Egg hunts. Baskets and children will be ready and waiting! All that excitement for a hunt that lasts about 2 minutes (and that's stretching it). On Sunday, families will gather for dinner following Church Celebrations.
Yep, us too! I'm taking my Grandma's recipe for homemade dinner rolls to our family dinner. Wow! I love spending time with Handsome Man's family and they are always so generous to include my Mom, too. One of my favorite parts is the annual Egg Hunt. Rain or shine, rainboots or high heels (no, the guys just wear their shoes) all the grands get involved. The Prize Egg will be up for grabs this year...I wonder who it will be????

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and spend the day with your loved ones. And the Easter Bunny is good to you!

Oh, by the way...take time to seek out the new growth. I'm sharing a few with you from my yard. Yes! I stepped out of the sunroom. :)

Easter Greetings!
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment