Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring and Dirt

It's one of my favorite times of the year~I love all the green! In fact~ three of my color fav's are blue (rain), yellow (sunshine and roses), and green (pastures and the smell). I love the smell of green, mmmmmmmm.

I spent this past weekend with my daughter's family. I had some Nana Time at a T-Ball game! It was the best!
If you haven't been or it's been a long time since you have~~go! You won't regret it, you'll really see just how wonderful the beginning game of baseball is. There was a lot of playing with the dirt at the bases; and sliding across the grass or rather diving for the ball. Boys! Of course watching my grandson could have been a huge factor in my delight of the game!

Handsome Man stayed around and kept the farm running... Attached is a pic of the last pass. (In fact a lot of my pictures are of dirt and mud... another Spring in the country factor.) You'll notice a lot of dirt! I love how he can still play in the dirt and call it work! Really...it is work...he's out there giving it his all and loving every minute of it. You've got to admire and love his tenacity to get the job done well; at least I do! Because you won't see me out there~my idea of outside is the sunroom :)

Yep...more dirt -- I'm seeing a connection :).

Spring, T-Ball, and Dirt/Mud.
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment