Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rainbows and Promises

This morning on my drive in to town I saw a rainbow. I've always loved them and the perfect hues they share. As a young girl I belonged to the Rainbows, and was taught of the promises and gifts a rainbow represents. Though I am a far cry from a country girl - I do take pride in being a small town girl. I love that the open spaces around me allow me the opportunity to be blessed with rainbows in the morning.

Driving home each day I am surrounded by wheat or corn fields. I am especially fond of green wheat fields. As I mentioned yesterday ~ green is one of my fav colors. :)
Today I noticed something that Handsome Man and another very special man, I'll refer to him as John Deere Man, would really make them smile. Our wheat is heading out! As you know I'm not too country- but the important men that are and have been in my life are. And seeing the heads rising up for the rain and sun really makes me smile just knowing they (HM & JDM) are! Smiling, that is. The promise of a healthy crop!

Rainbows and Promises!
MFSD

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful post and a sweet rememberance of all the gifts we are given. :) Love you, Gina~

    ReplyDelete