Saturday, April 7, 2012

Projects...

What a fun Saturday! It's late so I'll make it quick~however neither project was quick and one is still in progress...

I spent the first part of the day at an embroidery class learning new things I can do (in my spare time). Sewing is a calming activity. Ahhhhh I love the process of piecing and seeing it come together into a whole. Below is the project under construction. I love the colors~oh, yeah!

The second half was spent doing my other calming activity ~ making Grandma's dinner rolls. Yum! It's the process I like~mixing, kneading, watching them rise, baking and eating one fresh from the oven! Quality Control you know :)

Just so you know Handsome Man stayed busy today~ farming until he was rained out and then taxes. Hmmmmm I like mine better.

Loving the process of the projects!
MFSD

1 comment:

  1. Okay...I'll have two of those rolls with some butter (...to start)! We will have to get together with some of our "quilting buddies" in Noble County. I'll make the little drive over and we talk, talk, talk!! How about that? :) Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete