Friday, June 29, 2012

Smiles, Joy & Discoveries

Join me in enjoying two sculptures that I admired during the past few weeks.
They both expressed the joy found in discoveries.  Recently I saw this with my grandchildren when they were playing in the yard, garden & at the zoo.  I wanted to share these with you even though they are bronze and just a suggestion of the delights in childhood, they made me smile. 


This sculpture can be seen at the Tulsa Zoo.
We had a great time there!
Two children finding delight in watching a frog.
Recently my grandchildren discovered a frog in a garden.
They had soooo much fun following it among the plants.
Discoveries!


This sculpture can be discovered at Gibbs Gardens.
There are several sculptures scattered around in the Grandchildren/s Sculpture Garden.
We saw a huge tortoise at the Tulsa Zoo.
This sculpture depicts the joy these children are discovering with a friendly tortoise.
Joy!

What joys, discoveries and or things that make you smile have you seen lately?  Please share these with me.  I hope you've got a whole list of things!
Getting ready for lots of smiles, joy, & discoveries,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment