Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A view from the Manor House...

I hope you're not tiring of my pictures...
I really have enjoyed going back through them; it was an amazing day spent with some very special people.

Now I'm not an out~doors kind of girl, At All. (Period, Exclamation mark, so on and so forth.)  If you don't believe me just drive out my way; I'm great at growing weeds.

I love even temperatures.
I prefer to enjoy beauty in nice weather.
In other words, I'm not a fan of really hot temperatures!
Yep, that's me.

But, I do appreciate the outdoors and the beauty of landscaped gardens and yards and all the work that it involves.
I love to walk and enjoy the beauty. 
So here are a few more treats for the eye...


While we were touring the Manor House Gardens and pool area, we wondered about the family and asked ourselves, "How could they leave this home and gardens?"  Then, we asked the tram driver and he told us that they continue live there.  So, then I started wondering...I would have closed the area for the day and spent it floating in this pool! 

The Rose Arbor was not currently in bloom but as you can see it still was inviting enough to stroll through...

All this garden admiring makes me think it's time to revisit an old friend, a classic, "The Secret Garden."

Finding another Secret Garden,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment