Monday, September 17, 2012

It rained!

Another Friday, report...
Have you noticed???
Friday's are real weather makers.
Full moon...Dust Storm...Cool down & rain.
And we are not complaining with this past Friday's weather wake up.
Cooler temp's and muchly needed and appreciated rain were on the agenda for today.  We are loving it!
Handsome Man said we received about 3/10ths,
but as you can see the soy beans are loving the drink.
Even if it was a small one~
isn't it amazing how quickly everyting perks up!

Happy flowers greeted me on the way home,
"Hey, there!  Welcome home!"
"Don't we look pretty!"
(I'd swear they'd grown 6 inches!)
((And... yes, I know~it's not possible.))

Oh, and look!
There was a little mud on the road, too!
And... no~I'm not complaining.

This is Handsome Man's rain gauge.
No, I didn't lean my camera~it leans.
Not sure how accurate that works out to be...

This would be my rain gauge.
Yes, water in the bird bath.
Not as accurate~but it doesn't lean and the birds benefit too.

Friday's weather report,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment