Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Readers

I love Book Club.
We have such a good time together.


I found this, liked it, just can't remember where I found it.
So... if it's your's~you can have the credit.
My Book Friend gets the credit for these yummy cookies.
We always eat at Book Club;
and as you can see ~ we just about cleared the platter.
This is the book we read and discussed.
It was a pretty good discussion~lasted over 30 minutes!
We all agreed that the ending definitely left us uncomfortable.
Most did not like it~because we knew that this could really happen;
but we hoped not.

I can't say it was one of my favorites...
However, it did leave me thinking and thinking again.
I felt something.
And like it or not; that makes for a good book discussion.
Good or bad~this book left us thinking and talking.

Read it for yourself & let me know what you think...

Reading again,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment