Thursday, September 6, 2012

Quilt Friends

Quilt Friends met this week.
We are Four Friends that like to get together and
share time, stitching, visiting, and yes~there is food, too!
Our lesson was the, "Peony."
Each one of us takes turns with bringing
a lesson and all the material needed for the block when we meet.
We try to get together once a month,
but sometimes...life gets priority.
This is one idea for us to use our block.
The Friend leading this lesson shared her finished idea.
I really like it, a small pillow cover with button accents.
(I've still got to finish the main block...)
((Let alone complete a pillow cover.))
Like I've said before I'm still beginning and...
it's tough to sew and read at the same time!
I love these afternoons!
I love sharing time with my friends!

Do you have special things you do with friends?
It's great having friends to share your time with!

More fun with friends,
MFSD

PS>  It's September.  And... It's National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month!
Do your part for a child today!  Help them to have the opportunity to grow up and have life~time friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment