Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Simple pleasures

Simple pleasures...
As I've mentioned before~
cooking is not one of my "things."
I do really like light and easy at the end of the day.
I have discovered Nature's Pride, Nutty Oat bread,
Sabra's Classic Hummus,
(which I doctor up with cilantro, dill, a touch of garlic, & celery seed)
add a little sliced turkey breast, and I've got a yummy sandwich.
To complete this, I add Crunchy Cheetos and a Diet Coke.
((Who would have thought I could say soooo much about a sandwich?))
(((I did say~simple pleasures.)))
This was a simple pleasure I had on Sunday afternoon.
Oh yeah...
Yep, mid~afternoon...
a good book...
a quiet house.
(The chocolate helps with the quiet house.)
((sort of...))

What's a simple pleasure for you?

Simply,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment