Monday, September 3, 2012

Yummy Creme De Menthe-Topped Brownies

Happy Labor Day Celebration!
Hope you're able to share the holiday with family and/or friends.
Usually there is a cook out involved!
As you know...
I'm not so much a fan of cooking,
but I do love to bake!
And, Yes, there is a difference.
(Really wish I could bake and have a low calorie result.)
((I love sweets!!!))

This is an easy favorite of mine!
Boxed brownie mix,
(follow the recommended ingredients)
and...
add:  Nestle' Milk Chocolate Chips.
Bake as directed.
As soon as you take them out of the oven,
top with a few of the Milk Chocolate Chips left from the bag,
and finish covering with the Andes Creme De Menthe baking chips.
(I lay some foil over the brownies so the chips will melt more quickly.)
These are soooooo Yummy!
Easy & Kinda Pretty, too.

I hope you've had a restful holiday weekend & got a little baking in, too!

Happy Labor Day,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment