Thursday, October 11, 2012

Book Club

Reading & discussing time again, oh~
and yes, we are eating again, too.
My Mom was the reader who shared the yummy for our Book Club.
She made her no~bake lemon cheesecake.
I'm pretty sure the recipe is on the back of the lemon pudding mix.
(She's made it for years...it was a favorite of mine growing up.)
((I love that we are in Book Club together!))
(((She was the first to introduce me to books and a love of reading~
 I grew up watching her read~a great example!)))
This was our latest read,
Tell The Wolves I'm Home.
There was ~ again ~ a lot of discussion.
We had a lot of opinions...
One of our readers gave it an, "F."  Wow!
We all agreed on two things.
The author shows promise for future writings, she has good style, 
but...
(in our unprofessional opinion)
this one lacked experience and substance. 
It was just a story.
Period.
(Please keep in mind~none of us are professional critics.)
((We just love to read, discuss & eat.))

As one discussion ends...
a new selection is ahead!

What are you reading?
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment