Thursday, October 18, 2012

Vera...

Oh, yeah...
Look what came in the mail!
I love Vera!
Vera Bradley~ Ya! Ya!
(So sorry for all the "!'s"~I just get so excited everytime she arrives!)
((I love the packaging and wrapped in tissue~makes you feel special!))
I visited Vera's sale...
and as you can see...
I really like the "old" bomber style bag.  I have one in yellow and pinks that I started carrying on our Alaska trip.  Well, I loved all the pockets, zippered compartments, the way the zipper smiles all the way from top to bottom and the shoulder straps are a really great length, (for just hanging around.)
It keeps me organized and in style with color.
This bag really fits me!
So, I checked online~looking for a good Fall color.  To my disappointment and dismay...they have restyled my bag.  It's still cute~but it's different.  I noticed a lot of comments given by others that have let VB know they want the new colors in the old style back.  I hope she listens.  Until then, I'll enjoy my new Twirly Birds Pink.  I love that name~sounds fun!  (Handsome Man likes the sale price better anyway.)

I ordered these and when they arrived, I liked them soooo much, I decided to order more.  They are going to make great gifts!  And...they are on sale.  :)

Color combos that make me happy~
and I hope the recipients, too!

Shopping girl,
MFSD

1 comment:

  1. I love Vera also. I just ordered Lizzy in blue lagoon. I wanted fall colors, too, but they were already gone.

    ReplyDelete