Friday, October 19, 2012

Quilting night

Cherokee Strip Quilters' Guild
gathered to share talents.
If you are interested in putting together
a T-shirt quilt, a pattern entitled:  Memories to a T,
was shared.  It comes with a block square to cut out the T's.
Instructions are clear and easy to follow.
Hmmmm...sounds like a possibility.
(Though, I've got plenty of projects already in line.)
I thought this was adorable!
I love Halloween!
(Could be because a special someone was born on Halloween!)
They said these squares were no longer available;
that was disappointing.
(Might have to find something similar and move this project up.)
I'm sharing this one because...
well, I really really like batik's.
(Aren't these colors amazing!)
This was our lesson...
using fusible grids to place blocks on point.
And you can see we're still doing the Pizza Box Project.

A few of my favorite things,
MFSD

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment