Monday, October 1, 2012

Nana Time

It's October 1st.
Wow, can you believe it?
I know I can't~this year is flying!
Trying to slow time down a little bit...
I decided to have a little Nana Time.

There are a lot of things & stuff I enjoy~
but my absolute favorite is being a Nana.
(Don't get me wrong~Handsome Man's right up there too, but...
those grandkids steal your heart!)
I took my mom with me, too.
She's a "Great" greatgrandma!  We all had a wonderful time together.
We read some books, watched a great 20 minute basketball game with a
"star" player, and played some more. 

This one is a great helper for mom,
they were putting together a clothes hamper.
Laundry is growing at their house.
These are a few of the wild flowers close by,
we didn't get to play outside much, as it rained all day.
Yes, it did rain here~just not at home.
I just love hanging out with these happy feet!
Although, the sweet child connected to these was fast asleep!
(One reason, they are so still.)
Oh...how I wish I could slow time down a little!

Nana Time,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment