Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Colors

I love Fall.
I took a moment to enjoy the sights around town.
I have shared some shades of yellow...
and now I'll share some shades of pink;
two of my favorite colors.

Crepe Mrytle or Crapemyrtle is a local favorite.
(I've seen it spelled both ways.)
I don't have any at my house, but I do love the bush~tree...
I grew up with it lining our back yard.
I just might need to add it to our lawn.
Hmmmmm...
hope Handsome Man is listening.
(He's not wild about more stuff in the yard~he does the mowing.)

                                 
Not being a Master Gardener~
I have no idea what these are, but they shouted out a happy hello as I walked by.
I made a scheduled trip to my favorite hair and pedi place...
Happy Halloween!
(It is October 3rd.)

Enjoying the sights,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment