Friday, October 5, 2012

Nursery Time

Nursery Time at the ranch~
isn't it cute!
(I know there's been a lot of "Cow Talk," bear with me~)

There are many things I love about watching baby calves and their Mommies.
One of which is nursery time.
The first time I saw it~I had to ask Handsome Man about it.
One or two Momma Cows stay with all the babies in a part of the field
while the other Momma's are off having a little time to themselves.
Eating, sunning, resting~all those things cows do.
(I am not making this up.)
((Really!))

There they are...
a little Mommy alone time.
Oh~there is one younger calf out there, but it's too old for the nursery.
I know it's difficult to believe.
Yeah...
Makes us all better Momma's when we get a little time for ourselves.

Loving the ranch life,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment