Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mmmmmm Soup!

Cool Fall day...
Handsome Man on the tractor...
I'm thinking soup.
(So, I check the fridge for veggies, pantry for basics, imagination...)
As I've mentioned, I'm not a real kitchen person...
I love to bake ~ but, cook?  Not really.
As you can see, it looks pretty spare up there...
but the end result turned out pretty good.
(I had a great time chopping away!)
((Very therapeutic~You feel like a real chef.))
Finished product is on the stove,
slow cooking~all afternoon long.
I love the smell of soup simmering in my kitchen!
(especially this time of year)
Time to read a good book!
I found some small red potatoes tucked away.
(Actually, they were left from a crock pot dinner
Handsome Man made last week.)
((This is one of my favorite soups, Scrappy!))


Yum,
MFSD

*Book Club today!  What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment