Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Theatre

We went to see Les Miserables,
it was fabulous!
The orchestra,
actors & actresses were soooo talented.
The music was amazing!
The first act was spent trying to figure out where they were headed;
the second half story was so much clearer.
(I'm going to have to start doing my research ahead of time.)
But, none of that really mattered~I was awestruck with the music, songs,
and talented singers.
There were times I had to remind myself to breathe.

Date with Handsome Man!
This is an "our time," we love it!
OKC got about 2 1/2 inches!
My shoes, socks and feet were soaked;
umbrellas were just an accessory.
Getting wet didn't dampen the fun!

If you ever get the chance to go and see this Broadway Production...
I highly recommend it.

Taking a break from reality,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment