Monday, August 27, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Handsome Man made my birthday so much fun!
Don't you love his original, "All American," wrapping!
It's a trademark for him.
He's a Classic!

Some of the best gifts come in brown paper packages...

If you haven't noticed there is a theme going on here...
I suppose you could call this my mid-life crisis,
or just that I'm a little car crazy!
I reeaaallllyyyyy like my Mustang!
Classic Man & Classic Cars...
He started my day with a sweet message~
we keep this by the back door.
It is a must check area.
On the days that I've forgotten to check...
I've forgotten.
You can tell it has been and is well used~daily.

Handsome Man and I have birthdays that are very close together, so...
Our parents took us out to dinner,
we went to Lucille's in Mulhall.
But, this was the best part!
Cake!
(Actually, the best part was sharing our birthdays with our parents!)
((Wish our kids could have joined us~but their hearts were with us.))
A Big Thanks to Dad & Mom B and Mom C!

Handsome Man loves German Chocolate,
his Mom made it just for him.
My Mom had my favorite cake made just for me,
White Cake & White Icing.
Thanks, Amy!
Oh, yeah.....

A Classic Birthday!
MFSD

PS.  White cake for breakfast is on my menu this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment