Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dinner out

Dinner out.
We took an evening out with my Mom
and went to Pawnee, OK.
We had dinner out at Click's Steakhouse.
It a great restaurant
& the drive is really nice, too!
(I love the soft hills and loads of trees!)
((Handsome Man likes it because you drive past the
Pawnee Livestock Sale Barn.))

Yes, this is Click.
Clifton "Click" Nelson, Founder,
opened in 1962.
No he isn't there now, but...
the delicious legacy
continues.
You should always start with dessert.
(At least that's a favorite start for me!)
Creamy ice cream over Blackberry Cobbler.
Oh, my...
No, we didn't really start with dessert...
Click's has a salad bar with the most awesome selections.
You have to start there!
Handsome Man had his, "All American" choice~
Chicken Fried Steak with cream gravy,
Mom & I had Grilled Shrimp on skewers.
Delicious dinner rolls and the best green beans were our sides.
(I planned on a photo of dinner...as I said, "planned.")
((I was hungry...))

Do you have a favorite restaurant?
If you need a suggestion, try Click's.
You'll love the drive!

Yum,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment