Friday, August 10, 2012

Food, the end.


Well...I began the trip with food, so...

The morning we were scheduled to leave we decided to enjoy a yummy cinnamon roll.  Handsome Man kept his healthy with a glass of milk & I kept mine healthy with a cup of green tea.
As you can see~ one roll would have done us
but~ we weren't into sharing.
Oh my!


My, the end of vacation dinner, was grilled salmon on linguine with veggies and leafy greens.  It was so delicious!  My mouth still waters at this.

Just before leaving for the airport we took a final photo op
with our Eskimo Joe's 37th Anniversary T's in Fairbanks.

It was an amazing trip!
(Sorry, I know I'm repeating myself~ but it was!)

I decided to not take a photo op after we had flown all night long to get back to the lower 48's.  It wasn't pretty.  I'm sure we didn't have these same smiles.  I know my hair and make up was not as fresh!
But it was worth it and I'd so do it again.
(Handsome Man thinks we'll have to wait a few years.)

The end.
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment