Thursday, August 9, 2012

Majestic

When asked how we enjoyed our vacation,
we have to respond, "It was wonderful!"
Which I know, I know~
sounds sooooo cliche'
We could not get enough of the trees, mountains, glaciers,
streams, glacier rivers...oh my, I could and can go on and on.
I found myself just staring out at the country side
constantly; not wanting to miss a single thing.

I love these trees!

The sky was the bluest of blues!
I told Handsome Man that these were the bluest skies I had ever seen.
He says we have pretty blue skies at home too.
And I love my Oklahoma skies, but...
I don't know,
these skies are a brilliant blue!
One late afternoon I looked out and it looked like glitter.
Now I don't see this at home.

This is one of my favorite pictures.
I could soooo go back!
It's hard to believe it's not a photo shop fix.
Nope~It's the real thing!
(One, I don't even know how to use photo shop.)

Majestic.
When you try to describe Alaska~
all we could come up with is, "Majestic."
And when you are visiting with others who have made the trip~
all they come up with is, "Majestic."

I hope I haven't bored you too much with all the photos and cliche's.
It was a trip Handsome Man & I will remember for the rest of our lives.
We met some really nice people on the ship and on land;
even made some new friends that we still keep in touch with.

If you've been this way
or even that way...
Please share your impressions of the area.
I'd love to hear your view point.
And maybe you can come up with better words than I was able to.

Loving the views,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment