Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh yes...flowers


I know that Texas likes to talk about big.
But I've got to say...
Alaska has some of the largest and most beautiful flowers!
They were every where...
okay, not every where~
but hanging pots & window boxes decorated the shops and towns.

I really enjoyed admiring all the different blooms & flowers.
Handsome Man was sooooo patient with me and the camera.
In fact, he took some really great photos, too.
It's a good idea to hand over the camera and get another's view.
These were taken with my camera phone,
it's a lot easier to load on the blog.
(It can get pretty crazy juggling both cameras, a bag (my Vera),
and all the other stuff you need to be the perfect tourist.)
I'm sure the natives thought we were crazy~
what with all the cameras, lenses, and stopping to take that perfect picture of a flower, shrub, or spruce tree.
All I can say is, "We don't have these in Oklahoma!"


Continuing to enjoy the views,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment