Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quilts & Colors

Next to reading,
I love quilting.
(But, not more than I love Handsome Man!)

This was a quilt top shared at our last quilting meeting.
I am a member of the Cherokee Strip Quilter's Guild.
Obviously, I have a long way to go to get to this stage.
But, I'm having a good time learning.
We are doing a Pizza Box Challenge.
(I've mentioned this before.)
This is my latest block of the challenge.
I love the colors that my quilting friend has selected;
it was a lot of fun cutting and piecing this one.
I have chosen to do the Pinwheel pattern.
We had a guest speaker,
Patty Russell, she shared some of the quilts she has made.
(The quilts shown here were all made by Patty.)
((Except for my tiny block, that is.))
This was one of my favorites!
It is called, Road to Oklahoma.
I love the blues, greens, and yellows.
Happy Colors!

Do you have some comfy quilts you like to curl up with?

Quilts and colors,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment