Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hay Season

It's Hay Season
at Bolay Farms.

As you can see,
busy, busy, busy.
(I'm waiting in the air-conditioned pick-up.)
The first trailer is for hauling the round bales.
*Much too big for hand lifting!
Then you can see Handsome Man getting the square baler ready.
The square baler received an inaccurate label~
you see, it pops out a tidy rectangular bale.
(I guess a rectangular baler might be a bit much.)

This is the Hay Wagon.
(It's got stories, lots of stories!)
The Original Bolay Boys:
Handsome Man & Brothers,
made this wagon to have a summer job of custom hauling hay.
(If you've ever been around hay~you'd know why people would pay for the hauling.)
Well... later, the Nephews took it over and the legend continues.
Every now and then, the Originals get back on the Hay Wagon and haul a few.
214 bales hauled on this evening.
(I don't know how they do it!)
((Handsome Man was tired, asleep before his head hit the pillow.))
(((How does he do that?)))

This is the round baler.
It makes the big round bales.
You've got to use the trailer to haul these.

Not bad, huh?
Gotta love a man in chaps!
I do!
(Oh...this one was taken before the 214 bales.)

Did I mention how nice our equipment, trucks & hay wagons are?
As I've said before, "it's all about the journey, not what you drive."
We build character!
(Atleast that's what we told our girls.)

Hanging in the hay fields,
MFSD

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying your blog. It inspires me to go back to the one I started for a trip group but then once the trip was over, I quit!

    ReplyDelete