Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sigh...

Sigh...


   We just got home from another quick trip to Texas~only this time we went south to Dallas.  (More on this later...)

Anyway...I took Handsome Man to pick up his pickup (try that 10 times fast).
A farmer without his pickup is like...well~it's not pretty.  I gave him a hard time about not having his wheels and he reminded me he could go anywhere he wanted on his four~wheeler.  NOT!  So, he called and checked; it was repaired (gas tank or something???).  Yay! Now he needed a ride.  (I can go further than the four~wheeler.)  I don't help much with the farming~but I can do transport.

After being in the big city, and I mean BIG~I noticed our sundown.  Sigh...
I had to stop and take it in for a few moments.

Glad to be home,
MFSD

No comments:

Post a Comment